Savasana or Corpse Pose is the hardest asana in all asanas. It requires full practice. Inhale or relax the body after each easy.
If you get tired of working, come tired from outside, if for some reason the mind is restless or anxious, do shavasan for 5 minutes.
It will take away all the fatigue. If you are not able to sleep well at night then do shavasana.
How to do Savasana Yoga
- Lie on your back with your feet one foot apart. Keep your palms facing the sky and your eyes at an angle of 30 degrees to your body.
- Keeping the body stable but the head relaxed.
This asana takes place in three stages.
The first phase
Every part of the body should be relaxed. Loosen the soles of the feet so that the veins of the feet become loose.
Relax the torso by shaking the shoulders. Shake the neck and relax the head. Make up your mind that the whole body is relaxed.
The second phase
Let the breath come and go the way it comes and go so the breathing will automatically return to normal.
The Third Phase
Look at the whole body from the toes to the tip of the head, the way a person with closed eyes looks.
Watch this intimate journey with complete sincerity, through the whole consciousness, focusing on all the senses, so that the mind and body feel relaxed.
Buy from Amazon – Yoga Mat Non Slip Fitness Exercise Mat High Density Padding to Avoid Sore Knees, Perfect for Yoga, Pilates and Fitness, Anti – Tear, Sweat – Proof, 1/4 Inch Thick.
Buy from Amazon – Yoga Mat TPE + Microfiber Towel + Case + Shoulder Strap. 100% Eco-Friendly. 72 x 24 in and 1/4 in thick.
Buy from Amazon – Yogitoes Manduka Yoga Towel for Mat, Non-Slip and Quick Dry for Hot Yoga with Rubber Bottom Grip Dots, 68 Inch Long, Thin and Lightweight
Benefits of Savasana Yoga (Corpse Pose)
- This asana communicates rejuvenation and rejuvenation in the shabby body.
- Asana easily removes muscle stiffness, brain instability, restlessness.
- After doing asanas, by doing shavasana, the purified blood reaches every cell. The defective blood enters the heart through the veins and from there to the lungs, and is purified in the lungs.
- savasana cures many diseases like blood pressure, heart disease, vascular weakness, encephalitis, respiratory system.
- The mind becomes calm. Increases mental strength.
Savasana or Corpse Pose is quite beneficial for diseases. Such as migraine, depression, blood pressure, and heart problem.
Savasana is a relaxation technique that soothes our mind, makes us feel good, and removes our tension.
Whenever doing Yogasana, finally do savasana which will remove all the tiredness of your body.