We all know how beneficial yoga is for our health, it gives many benefits to our body such as helpful in reducing weight, providing beautiful skin, and is also effective in getting rid of many diseases.
Hair loss also occurs due to sunlight, pollution, wrong eating and changes in the weather. To overcome this problem, girls use a variety of chemical-rich products. This causes hair fall. In this way, hair loss can be prevented by incorporating yogasana into your routine.
How Yoga helps in hair growth and Hair Loss: Yoga stimulates the scalp and increases the flow of blood and oxygen in it. This makes hair cuticles revive and provides nutrients to hair roots. Along with this, yoga helps in reducing stress which is the major cause of hair loss. It also regulates thyroid gland. This gland is important in hair growth.
If you really want to have long hair then you will have to work a little bit for it. You have to take nutritious foods in your diet. You can add eggs, spinach, amla, fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet, gram, exercise etc. This gives your hair protein and iron which is really beneficial for your hair.
So let us know which are the postures which make the hair black thick and long.
Yoga Poses for Hair Growth and Hair Loss
1. Camel Pose (Ustrasana)
- First you sit on your knees on the floor or you sit in Vajrasana.
- Keep in mind that keep the thighs and feet together, the claws should be at the back and frozen on the floor.
- Now you stand on your knees.
- Keep a distance of about one foot between the knees and feet.
- Breathing, bend backwards and now place the right palm on the right heel and the left palm on the left heel.
- Be careful not to jerk the neck while bending back.
- In the final pose the thighs will form a right angle from the floor and the head will be tilted backwards.
- Body weight should be equally on the arms and legs.
- Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly.
- As far as possible, maintain the pose according to your comfort.
- And then take long deep breaths and come to your initial state.
- It was a cycle.
- In this way you can do it five to seven times.
Caution to be taken in Uttrasana Yoga
- It should not be done in high blood pressure.
- People suffering from heart disease should avoid doing it.
- People with hernia should not do this asana.
- Do not practice it in high back pain.
- Patients with sciatica and slip disc should do this in front of a specialist.
2. Rabbit Pose (Shansakasana)
- To do Shashakasana Yoga, first of all sit in the posture of Vajrasana.
- Keep both your hands straight on both knees.
- Now take the breath inwards and raise both hands upward and straighten it.
- Keep your neck and spine completely straight.
- Now while exhaling, slowly bend down and bring both your hands down together.
- Put your nose and forehead on the floor.
- Keep both hands also directly on the floor.
- Breathing in, slowly become straight, this is a full round of shashakasana.
- This exercise can be repeated 5 to 10 times, depending on the time and comfort.
Precautions to do shashakasana
- Avoid this asana if you are suffering from high blood pressure or heart problems.
- If you are suffering from cataract or dizziness, then you should avoid this asana.
- Do not do this asana if you are upset with the slip disc.
- Pregnant women should also avoid the practice of this asana.
- It is advisable to do any asana under the supervision of a qualified yoga instructor.
3. Head Stand Pose (Sirsasana)
- First of all sit in Vajrasana posture
- Now lean forward and rest your elbow on the ground
- Then interlock your fingers of both hands
- After interlocking the fingers, fold the palm into a bowl and gently (gently) tilt your head and place it on the palm.
- After this, slowly raise both your legs and keep it straight. To raise the feet you can initially resort to a wall or a person.
- During this time, the whole body should be straight from bottom to top. Maintain body balance well.
- After coming in this mudra, take a deep breath for 15 to 20 seconds and stay in this posture for some time.
- Now slowly exhale and bring your feet back down to the ground.
- Repeat this asana three to four times.
- Keep in mind that practicing headstands in the morning. During exercise, the stomach should be completely empty, only then this asana will be done correctly. First of all sit in Vajrasana posture
Buy from Amazon – NutraM Hair Regrowth Serum for Thinning Hair for Men and Women
Buy from Amazon – Caffeine Hair Loss Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
Precautions to do Sirsasana
- If you have high blood pressure, heart disease, cerebral or coronary thrombosis and glaucoma, do not practice head circumference.
- If you have blood haemorrhage problem, kidney disease and slip disc problem, avoid practicing this asana.
- Do not practice this asana if you have a full stomach, body fatigue, and headache or migraine problem.
- Keep the body vertical and do not tilt backwards or forwards in the final posture of headstand, otherwise the balance of the body may deteriorate and you may get hurt.
- If you have impure blood in your body, do not practice this asana, otherwise impurities can reach the brain as well.
- Women should not practice headstand during menstruation and pregnancy.
- Do not practice headstand if you are dizzy, have a head injury or have a severe headache.
- If the neck is hurt, do not practice headstand. Apart from this, people suffering from hernia, hypertension and obesity should not practice this asana.
4. Standing Forward Bend Pose (Uttanasna)
This is the easiest way by which our body gets rid of fatigue. Fatigue is the main reason behind breaking hair. Performing this asana relieves menstrual pain. By this, the digestive system also remains correct.
5. Downward-facing dog pose (Adho Mukha Shvanasana)
This pose is like a dog’s posture, due to which your blood circulation is good, by doing this, you also get benefit in cold, cough or sinus disease.
Vajrasana is also known as Diamond Pose. You can do this asana even after eating food. Doing this after eating it does not cause any harm but only benefit.
This asana is very beneficial for those who want to lose weight. Not only this, by doing this asana, you also get rid of inflammation, as well as hair loss due to digestive problems.
This all yoga will be very helpful in your hair growth and hair loss, definitely try it.
I hope you liked this article. If you want to ask me anything on any subject, I will be happy to answer your questions. You can write us your questions in the comment box.